About Trinity Lutheran School
Trinity Lutheran Church and School is located on the northeast side of Tinley Park on 12 acres of land. Both the church and school began in 1859, as a number of people wanted a place to worship their Lord and Savior and educate their children in the Lutheran faith. From this small beginning, God has blessed Trinity Lutheran Church and School to what it is today. With weekend worship attendance over 1000 souls and a school with an enrollment of close to 300 students, Trinity offers Christian education at its best.
Trinity is accredited by the National Lutheran School Association and recognized by the State of Illinois. Trinity Lutheran School continually challenges its students to grow in all academic areas and in their faith. The curriculum is designed for all levels of learning including children with mild learning disabilities. Trinity Lutheran School provides a safe, nurturing environment where God's Word is taught in all aspects of His world.
To learn more about Trinity Lutheran School or to schedule a tour, please contact Admissions Director, Melissa Basile, at 708-532-3529 ext. 225 today!